Full-fledged hostel facilities for boys & girls students have been established inside the campus.It also provides good and safe facilities of lodging and boarding to cater to the needs of outstation students. It has full fledged facilities with STD, ISD, Gymnasium, a reading room and a computer room. The students are monitored with their well being by an efficient and qualified custodian.
The newly constructed hostel provides internet facilities in a common computer center, recreation facilities exclusively for the hostellers.
Well-furnished Convenient rooms
The College maintains high standards of education by providing a wide array of world-class academic facilities, employing highly qualified and experienced faculty members and creating an ambience conducive to quality education. The College offers the following 6 Undergraduate courses in Engineering, 4 Post Graduate courses in Engineering, Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) and Master of Business Administration (M.B.A). The annual intake is 1110 students in all courses.
Dining and health care
S.A.Engineering College offers the students with advantageous atmosphere with state-of-the-art facilities, distinguished mentors and pleasant educational environment. The institution provides the employability and communication skills for the development of students. It provides quality education in an environment of discipline. The focus is on shaping students to become self-disciplined, self-dependent and self-confident individuals. SAEC pulls out all the stops to mould the students’ career in such a way that they excel in all fine distinction of life. The College’s stand is not only on mere acquisition of course knowledge and its application but also on all-round personality development of the student and his value system. The infrastructure facilities have also been made to allow detailed learning ambience for the students. The full fledged eco-friendly offers a quality environment to the students.
The College maintains high standards of education by providing a wide array of world-class academic facilities, employing highly qualified and experienced faculty members and creating an ambience conducive to quality education. The College offers the following. college’s stand is not only on mere acquisition of course knowledge and its application but also on all-round .
Hostel rules and regulations
To conduct the campus selection process and joint campus selection programs successfully to the satisfaction of the corporate and participating colleges and to conduct various corporate training programs & seminars the placement office is strengthened with the following infrastructure facilities
- Students should maintain strict discipline and avoid making noise inside the hostel premises including dining hall.
- The students should follow the Mess timings : Breakfast – 7.30 a.m. to 8.15 a.m. | Lunch – 12.00 -12.20 p.m. (I batch) | 12.45 p.m. to 1.05 p.m. (II batch)
- Snacks – 4.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. | Dinner – 7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
- Students should go to college in formal dress, properly tucked-in, wearing shoes, clearly shaved face.
- Inmate going out should get prior permission from the warden and should come back at the appointed hour
- Hostellers should not go outside the College campus except on holidays by obtaining prior permission from the hostel warden.
- Students should make proper use of furniture, electrical fittings, bathroom fittings and sanitary fittings.