PLACEMENT & TRAINING
CORPORATE EXPECTATION AND COMMITMENT:
Today’s corporate needs thinking, flexible, proactive workers. They need creative problem solvers, workers smart and skilled enough to move with new technologies and with the ever-changing competitive environment They need workers accustomed to collaborate with co-workers to participate in quality circles, to deal with people high and low. Communication skills and people skills should be the necessary skills of the modern workers.
We are committed to meet the above expectations, as we understand the needs well. How we learn and how we teach are changing drastically and fast according to the developments in the industrial sector, both software and manufacturing, as we want to keep pace with the fast developing world and offer the best of the human resources to the corporate and industry and in-turn make a better Nation.
TRAINING AND PLACEMENT OFFICE:
A full fledged Training & Placement office, headed by Mr.M.S.Chithan, periodically plans and programs, aimed at placing students in various National and Multi-National Companies.
The Placement Committee consists of the Training and Placement Officer and Placement Coordinates of various departments, which coordinates with student representatives, works as a team to prepare the students for the corporate expectations and to invite corporate sectors to conduct on campus and joint campus selection process at out college.
MAJOR FUNCTIONS OF PLACEMENT OFFICE:
- Conducting Campus Interviews
- Industry Institute-Interaction Meet
- Arranging Off-campus Interviews
- Organizing Personality Development Programs
- Arranging Industrial Visits and Guest Lectures
- To establish an Entrepreneurship Development Center to transform the Job Seekers into Job-Givers.
- To invite dialogue with various corporate sectors to explore the common areas of interest to sign MOUs
- Organizing the Alumni Meet.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
To fulfill the ever growing corporate needs and expectations from the students. Training and development is becoming inevitable and the result is quite evident.Considering the fact in mind, we conduct training & development programmes not only for soft skills and aptitude skills but we also give due importance for communication skills and technical skills development according to the latest trends and fast growing competitive world needs.
As a result of out continuous efforts and good performance form the student end, our students get very good career opportunity in various corporate.
STRENGTH OF PLACEMENT OFFICE:
To conduct the campus selection process and joint campus selection programs successfully to the satisfaction of the corporate and participating colleges and to conduct various corporate training programs & seminars the placement office is strengthened with the following infrastructure facilities
- Conference Hall to conduct the corporate meets, high-level meeting and discussions.
- Seminar Hall to conduct corporate training programs & seminars for both students and faculty wherein we can accommodate 100 members comfortably.
- Auditorium with the LCD, mike & speaker facilities, to conduct the campus selection and joint campus selection programs successfully.
- LAN & High speed network facility to conduct the online campus selection. S A Engineering College has a fleet of buses, the services of which can be utilized to enable the students and parents to reach our campus in time at the time of joint campus / off-campus selection process involving a number of colleges in and around the city.
INDUSTRY INSTITUTION INTERACTION :
As regards Industry-Department interaction, several industrial visits have been organized for the students to understand industry practices, skills demands, management practices industry expectations and market opportunities Such Industry – Institute Interaction has kept the faculty and students abreast with advances in technology and helped students meeting the competitive standards of the industry.
Given below is the list of corporate which have visited out college to recruit the talent pool of our institution/gave opportunities for our students.