Full-fledged hostel facilities for boys & girls students have been established inside the campus.It also provides good and safe facilities of lodging and boarding to cater to the needs of outstation students. It has full fledged facilities with STD, ISD, Gymnasium, a reading room and a computer room. The students are monitored with their well being by an efficient and qualified custodian.
The newly constructed hostel provides internet facilities in a common computer center, recreation facilities exclusively for the hostellers.
The following facilities are provided in the hostels: –
Well-furnished Convenient rooms
Mineral water is supplied in the hostels for drinking purposes.
Well-equipped Public Addressing System in all the hostels.
Hostel is provided with a spacious dining hall with adequate and comfortable furniture and kitchen with Steam Cooking facilities.
Hostel is provided with Water-coolers.
Uninterrupted supply of water and electricity .
Hostel is supplied with an English News Papers everyday to improve their reading habits and General Knowledge
Hostel is provided with recreation halls for Television viewing .
Assistant Wardens are available for consultation and guidance for the benefit of the students.
Our college gynasium is equipped with a number of latest single and multi-station machines,weight training accessories,treadmills etc.
DINING AND HEALTH CARE
The college hostel has hygienic steam cooking kitchen facilities to provide healthy and nutritive vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.The hostel has a large dining hall to accommodate more than 200 students at a time.A clinic with call doctor facility for 24 hours to takecare of the health requirements of the hostel students, is available.
Hostel Rules and Regulations
- Students should maintain strict discipline and avoid making noise inside the hostel premises including dining hall.
- The students should follow the Mess timings :
Breakfast – 7.30 a.m. to 8.15 a.m.,
Lunch – 12.00 -12.20 p.m. (I batch)
12.45 p.m. to 1.05 p.m. (II batch)
Snacks – 4.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Dinner – 7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
- Students should go to college in formal dress, properly tucked-in, wearing shoes, clearly shaved face.
- Inmate going out should get prior permission from the warden and should come back at the appointed hour
- Hostellers should not go outside the college campus except on holidays by obtaining prior permission from the hostel warden.
- Students should make proper use of furniture, electrical fittings, bathroom fittings and sanitary fittings.
- Reckless use of power and water should be avoided. Y Students should not waste the food in dining hall.
- Defacing of walls, floors should be avoided.
- Ragging is totally prohibited and violations in this regard will invite punishment including dismissal from the college.
- Students found to disobey the above rules will be expelled form the hostel/college under disciplinary grounds and has to forego his/her fees and deposit.